Thursday, August 31, 2006

Unmotivated Packer

Dear Dr. Bora,

I have a lot of time to kill before going back to school, and was trying to come up with a way to get motivated to pack everything up so I don't wait until the last minute. Any suggestions?

-Unmotivated in Uruguay
------------------------------------------------

Dear Unmotivated,

Um…pack up the shirts first and then um. Her pants first…I mean second. And then whatever third. The last thing you should pack would be food or a drink.

-Dr. Bora

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Bora,

I am really tired on my way to work each morning. What should I do to stay awake?

Sleepy

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear. Dr. Bora,
Sometimes I get very bad stomachaches. I've been to a few doctors but I'm still having this problem. What do you think is wrong and how can I feel better? Thanks!

--Tummy Trouble

 

Post a Comment

<< Home